home




!CLICK!



FOR



!DISCOUNT!



FOR



YOU



NOW


Monday, December 19, 2011

#CHEAP Color My Class® 5" Numbered Spots (SET)Pacific

Color My Class® 5" Numbered Spots (SET)


Color My Class® 5


CHEAP,Discount,Buy,Sale,Bestsellers,Good,For,REVIEW, Color My Class® 5" Numbered Spots (SET)Pacific,Wholesale,Promotions,Shopping,Shipping,Color My Class® 5" Numbered Spots (SET)Pacific,BestSelling,Off,Savings,Gifts,Cool,Hot,Top,Sellers,Overview,Specifications,Feature,on sale,Color My Class® 5" Numbered Spots (SET)Pacific Color My Class® 5" Numbered Spots (SET)Pacific






Color My Class® 5" Numbered Spots (SET) Overview


Be active while learning the numbers Teach numbers and color recognition, counting, math skills, sequencing and motor skills Useas bean bag targets, odd to even relay, find the number and more Each set includes 6 of each color: Blue, Green, Orange, Purple, Red and Yellow


Color My Class® 5" Numbered Spots (SET) Feature


  • Be active while learning the numbers